Flashlight Lumonite Pilot, 1000 lm
Lumonite Pilot is a powerful and durable flashlight for extremely demanding use. The magnetically chargeable unibody lamp is totally water- dust- and shockproof. Simple user interface, unbreakable structure, high quality holster and detachable lanyard and pocket clips make this lamp perfect for demanding industrial use.
Free Shipping Worldwide
- We are happy to ship international orders via DHL Express -
Pilot's power is made to last - it can keep the power at 1000 lm without drop for a whole hour, after which it steps down little by little not letting you down in the darkness. Therefore, Pilot suits anyone appreciating high stable lumens instead of high peak lumens. The light beam is a perfect combination of flood and spot reaching up to 240 meters.
Pilot is charged with magnetical Lumonite Snapcharger USB-charging device. Lamp is also compatible with 4-slot Multidock, where it can be charged among other Lumonite lamps such as the super popular Compass R headlamp.
Delivered in a fine gift box.
Contents of the package
- Charging device (USB)
- Holster with magnetic flap
- Pocket clip (detachable) made of steel
- Durable lanyard + clip (detachable) made of steel
- User manual (FI/SE/NO/EN)
- Power output: 1052 lm (Labsphere FL2 -laboratory tested real lumens)
- Light beam: combination
- Power source: Lumonite SCB2 li-ion battery, 3,6V / 3500 mAh
- Beam distance: 240 meters
- Charging time: 0-100% 7 h (USB)
- Operation modes: 4 power modes + moonlight
- Electronical battery voltage indicator
- Low battery warning light in switch
- Material: aluminum
- Encasement rating: IPX8
- Measures: 122 x 25 x 34 mm
- Weight: 145 g (battery included)
- Warranty: 60 months
- Max: 1000 lm / 1 h 15 min / 240 m
- High: 600 lm / 2 h 45 min / 180 m
- Med: 250 lm / 5 h 50 min / 120 m
- Low: 80 lm / 19 h 00 min / 70 m
- Moon: 7 lm / 216 h / -
Lumonite Pilot manual (EN/FI/SE/NO)