Lumonite Releasy Helmet
Lumonite Releasy Helmet is a simple mount that enables any product in the Lumonite Compass series to be fastened to a working helmet. Fastening does not modify the design or structure of the helmet, which makes the mount acceptable with all rules and regulations.
The fastener can be easily attached to a helmet’s visor or front, by using the small allen key located in the mount frame. The lamp is then fastened by simply pressing it into place. Unfastening of the lamp is as easy, it can be done by pulling with sufficient force.
Contents of the package
- Helmet mount
- Mini allen key (carried inside the mount frame)
- Backup-O-ring to prevent accidental loosening
- Compatible with all helmets that have a hard cap
- Does not breach work safety regulations
- Is fastened to the helmet using the allen key included
- Weight: 32 grams
- Material: frame of plastic, other parts of metal
- Warranty: 12 months